Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

I need to start this blog by saying CONGRATS TO ALLANAH AND RYAN!!! THEY GOT ENGAGED TODAY!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!!
Story time!
Frank and I had our first picnic at OIT in the Spring of 2009. We got our lunch from the marketplace at OIT. For some reason I cant remember what we ate... but Frank can.. to bad he isn't writing this with me... anyway it was so fun and so perfect! It was sunny and warm! We sat there and were telling each other when we first new that we loved each other! It was so sweet! It's little moments like that that we need to focus on in life! Its moments like that that remind me to slow down and enjoy the journey. I saw a card the other day that said, "Life isn't so much about where we've been, as who we've been there with." and the card had a picture of two puppies cuddled up in a bucket! Sooooo cute! I thought of Frank-a-tank and my self! I thought of how important he is to me and how grateful I am to have him as the love of my eternity and soon-to-be eternal companion!

Wedding update!
Well I know I said we had the invitation finished in my last blog! well... with all the bridesmaid dress problems we have changed the color gray in our wedding colors to BLACK! haha So I went and stopped Smithbates from printing our invites so I could change them to match the color scheme. AND BOY AM I GLAD WE DID! The invitations look so much better!! I absolutely love them! We are still looking for bridesmaid dresses! Black, cap sleeve, t-length... under $100! If you find it let me know! Also, for our groomsmen I think they are wearing black Hawaiian shirts with white dress shorts and flip flops! My mom and I have been looking for decorations! We have come up with quite a few things that we found at Michaels craft store! My aunt Kay has agreed to make our Ring Pillows! I am so grateful for all the help from all my friends and family!
My mom and my sister are hosting a BRIDAL SHOWER for me this Saturday, July 3! I am sooo excited! Its my first bridal shower! It is going to be great! I am super excited for TRISHA, JULIAN AND ARIANA to come this weekend!!! As well as everyone for my bridal shower! I am so grateful again for everything everyone is doing! Especially Suzanne Stewart and April Appah and my mom who are helping tons with Frank and my OPEN HOUSE on Sept. 11, 2010 here in Klamath! I am soooo soooo sooo excited for that! Wow everything is happening so fast!!! Like I said before ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
Today:
Frank is super duper busy! He is working 12 hour days, playing baseball and spending time with me! He goes from one thing to the next! Everyday! I am so proud of him and everything he does! He really loves his painting job (and he is really good at it)! He is doing really well pitching for the Southern Oregon RiverDawgs (even with his hurt finger)! Not to mention his team is so much fun! What a great group of guys! They all have a good time! BUT most importantly he is receiving the Melchizedek Priesthood Sunday, July 4, 2010! We are all so happy for him! Me on the other hand I am working away in the Public Relations office at OIT! Trying to get in shape by running now and then and eating less! haha its harder than you think! Than the rest of my time is spent wedding planning!!!!! YAYA We are less than 2 MONTHS AWAY!!! Its crunch time!!! Any advice out there? Or anyone know where we should go on our HONEYMOON!?
Well tomorrow Frank and I leave for his RiverDawg games! GO RIVERDAWGS!!! They play at 7 p.m. tomorrow night (July 1, 2010).
Well that's all for now! Have a great day and don't forget to ENJOY THE JOURNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment